About our Lessons
BURLINGTON'S TOP QUALITY MUSIC LESSONS
When studying at Melody Man a student can expect to learn practical playing and performance technique, proper vocal techniques, theory, repetoire in a variety of styles, practice methods, including composition and arranging.
PRIVATE ONE ON ONE HALF HOUR LESSONS FOR ALL AGES YEAR ROUND
We offer private lessons for Piano, Voice, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ukelele ,Theory and Artist Development
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs. Semi - private lessons can be arranged as well in all these areas.
Prices & Payments
BOOK YOUR LESSONS AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE OR HOLIDAY PLANS
As of July 1, 2019
Our sign-up and payment policy For 2019 - 2020 school year will be as follows:
1. $29 Per Private Lesson if paid weekly one monthly payment IN ADVANCE
(Debit/ Cash /Credit Card)
2. Pre-Authorized Monthly Payments due at before beginning of each month IN ADVANCE
Visa /Mastercard/post-dated cheques: $29 Per Lesson
3. 3 Installment payments For School Year (14 lessons per term at dicounted rate) IN ADVANCE
1. Sept 1, 2019 - $385
2. Dec 1, 2019 - $385
3. March 1, 2020 - $385
4. 10 lesson package - $285 (discounted rate) - book around your schedule available all year round
5. Semi-Private lessons available for all classes at $20 per student (limit of 2 students per class)
*ALL LESSONS PAYMENTS MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE OF LESSON*
MELODY MAN ALLSTAR BAND PROGRAM
The ALLSTAR BAND PROGRAM runs in weekly one hour sessions for 8 weeks. There are generaly two packages offered per year, one in the fall and one in the the spring.
The students will learn how to play popular songs, read charts, play in different keys, at different tempos and in different styles. Students will also learn how to write and create their own music. Most importantly they will learn how to perform and co-operate in group situations. Taking part in the Melody Man Allstar Bands is one the fastest ways to learn and understand music because it gets you (the student) out of the basement and into a band.
All Allstar Bands rehearsals are held right here at Melody Man Studios.
The cost of this program is $225 .
Our Cancellation Policy
1. If a scheduled lesson cannot be attended, notice must be given 24 hours prior (minimum at least the day before your lesson).
2. The cancellation phone number is (905) 639-1097! The answering machine is on 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is checked on a regular basis.
3. Make-up lessons will be given for any properly cancelled lessons or the student will receive a credit for future lessons.
4. All cancellations on the day of a lesson will be considered as a lesson given and charged to the students account.
5. Only 2 cancellations per student per month are allowed or teacher can refill the lesson spot.
6. At least 2 week notice must be given in writing if student is terminating their lessons.
Contact us at
Kevin Lower - owner
Melody Man Studios
4087 Harvester Rd Unit 9
Burlington ON L7L 5M3
905 639 1097